Do you want to register for classes or sessions at S&S School of Dance? Great! Here is what you need to know.
You can pre-register a new or returning student by calling or emailing the studio anytime starting Monday, August 5 and letting us know which classes you would like to register for. This will secure your student’s spot in the class until you come to registration. Pre-registration is optional but highly recommended, especially for Pre-Dance and Tumbling students. New students are required to submit a $25.00 deposit per student per class to pre-register. That deposit will be deducted from the registration balance.
Registration will be held over a two-week period so you can find a time that best fits your schedule. You must come to registration even if you have pre-registered. Here are the details:
Location: S&S School of Dance (upstairs)
Dates: Tuesday & Wednesday, August 20 – August 21
……………………Tuesday & Wednesday, August 27 – August 28
Time: 4:00PM – 8:00PM
Here are some things to remember when you come to register:
- Bring used dance shoes in as early as possible to increase their chances of finding a new home.
- Costume and shoe fittings take place at registration so students must be present.
- Performance fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Save time by filling out the 2019 S&S Registration Form in advance and bringing it with you.
- Students who have not pre-registered are registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
As always, please contact us with any questions you may have regarding enrollment or class placement. We look forward to seeing you soon!